With the huge number of window blinds available in the market, picking the right blinds can get a bit frustrating if enough time is not put into carrying out reasonable research. The Bali series offers a rear ambience that would enable you to achieve flawless blackout light control for your Kitchen/Dining Rooms, Living Rooms and Nursery/Kids Room. Designed with 100% polyester so you wouldn't have to spend hours to keep it clean.
Bali series does not only help you control the ambience associated with your environment at a given time, it is also designed with antimicrobial treatment. With the unpredictability associated with a fire outbreak, the fact that the blinds also possess a fire-retardant feature that helps regulate the spread of fire might sound appealing. The Bali series zebra blinds are available in 8 different unique colors making it a suitable fit for almost every home.
- Light Control: Blackout
- Bacteria and fungi resistant
- Fire retardant
- Low carbon footprint
- Antimicrobial treatment
- Glare and heat reduction
- Good UV control
Specification & Installations:
- 13" - 118" Continuous Cord Loop
- 13" - 150" Continuous Cord Loop
|Min Inside-Mount Depth
|Min Outside-Mount Space
ConfirmFit is a BlindsHub.com exclusive warranty that allows our customers to have complete peace of mind while measuring the products they want from us. We understand that sometimes you could make mistakes while measuring and we therefore allow a remake at no cost for you.
*You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new shades/blind.
Limit one remake per item and 4 item remakes per household per lifetime. However, we could still apply the ConfirmFit™ guarantee policy if the error was our mistake and defy the one remake per item.
- The product complaint must be made to our support team within 30 days after delivery of the package. Only same product can be exchanged/remake.
- Changes within the ConfirmFit guarantee are limited to only mount and size.
- Money back refunds are not covered under this policy
Not Covered Under This Guarantee:
The ConfirmFit™ guarantee does not cover any of the following;
- Light blockers
- Any products that was ordered out of our recommended sizes and specifications